Fellow classic film fanatic, Millie, was sweet enough to pass an award my way. Thank you so much! If you haven't yet visited her blog...you really should stop by. Her enthusiasm for Classic Hollywood & its luminaries is refreshing & mirrors my own wonder.
2. Name seven other blogs to receive this award.
7 Things About Me:
2. We used to have a pet pot-bellied pig named Harley when I was a little girl.
3. I never in a million years would have thought I would become one of those "blog" people. But I have. And I love it.
4. The words 'tendon' & 'flesh' send shivers up my spine.
5. I read much too quickly. I can thoroughly read (no skimming allowed) several books in a day easily.
6. I hate to do things by myself. I am definitely a people person. I enjoy having time by myself to do, or dream, or write...but with the knowledge that people are close by.
7. I've been knitting since I was seven years old. Only another knitter will understand that sometimes your fingers just "itch" for a new project to work on.
A Banner of Crimson
Dum Spiro Spero
In My Own Little Corner
Ribbons of Light
Those Northern Skies
* * * * * *
Up next: an award from lovely Elise!