CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fashion Vintage: Day Wear...

Even on the most ordinary of days, it doesn't hurt to put a little extra thought into your wardrobe. In fact, it's adding that little extra sparkle that can put a spring into your step & a song in your heart. So whether you'll be out and about lunching with good friends, or just spending the day in your own home, hopefully my collection of lovely vintage photos will serve as inspiration for you to create a classic, fabulous ensemble all your own...

* * * * * *

1949

1942

1952

1952


1949

1946

1952

1946

1949


1958

8 comments:

Aya Smith said...

I wanted to stop by and thank you for visiting Strawberry Koi, and I just love this post! Inspiring, beautiful images :)

Clare said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing, Emily!

Mrs. E said...

Oh.... LOVELY simply lovely!!!! My favorite pic is the 2nd. to the last. ;)Awww.... style back in those days was so refined and elegant...huh?!!

Hope you are doing well, dear Emme!

Blessings~Miss Jen

Carla said...

Oh! I LOVE vintage fashion...so inspirational :)

Much Love,
Carla

Melissa said...

Your looks back are so very inspiring...

Wendy said...

You always have the best pictures! What I wouldn't give for that gorgeous cardigan with flowers from 1949...sigh!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you always have such lovely inspired photos. Speaking of which, I have to pick out my ensemble for tommorow, perhaps I'll add a scarf to it. thanks for the inspiration; it gives my outfit some classy vinatge meaning.

Aline said...

such lovely old photographs:)