CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I've missed you...

It's been quite awhile since I've written--or felt like writing--anything new for my beloved songs I sing. And I must say, even in the midst of the constant turmoil my life has become; even when I have had hardly a moment to myself to pause and think; even when I have hurt so terribly that I can hardly see straight...I have missed my small blog. Even more, I have missed you.

Though I have only met two of my "followers" in "real life," I truly feel as if I know so many of you. It is some sort of unfathomable bond...an unusual sort of friendship, but a real friendship nonetheless. I can't tell you how much your encouraging and sympathetic words have meant to me. In these, the darkest days of my life, you have reached out and touched my heart. And for that, I will always be thankful.

I'm still not sure how often I will be able to post "current" items or thoughts about my life, rather than the previously written, self-publishing posts I have been doing. It still hurts too, too much. But I do know that I need some small space in my life that is constant when everything else around me has changed.

You can expect a few "new" posts and a few new ideas for songs I sing soon...

For now, know that I'm still here.

And yes, even though my life has irrevocably changed...I'm still me.

5 comments:

Millie said...

I hope you will feel more up to writing soon!

I'll always be here reading!

-Millie

Mrs. E said...

I always love visiting you,
dear!!! :>)

Love~ Jen

Anonymous said...

I am reminded of something I wrote in a journal after a loss... "I'm still here, I'm still me." Sometimes that's the only thing to hold on to, and sometimes it's the first step towards looking at something in a different way.
Be well!

Unknown said...

I am always happy to hear what you have to say! Your words always work a kind of magic over me. After I read them, I am changed; sobered!

I'm still listening!

In Christ,
Jane Ellen

Kaila said...

I'm glad you're still blogging. I really enjoy reading your blog. You and your family are in my prayers.