CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A Wednesday Evening...

I'm ever so sorry for neglecting you, dear friends!

Life has been a whirlwind these past few weeks--or rather months--what with a crazy, hectic school schedule, the funeral of a dear, dear friend, & a million other small, time-consuming things besides. It's been oh-so-difficult trying to stay on top of everything while still managing to squeeze in those important moments for family, but I've managed to--just by the skin of my teeth!

Now that the semester is winding to a close, my days are slowly beginning to be filled with a freedom & peace that I can't help but relish. I've felt so terribly guilty these past few weeks for all of the letters and emails I have neglected to send to certain special people in my life, but I have truthfully been so very, very busy every moment with school. I've hardly been able to keep my eyes open at dinner & each night that Sarah convinces me to watch a movie with her, I...fall asleep on the couch. So, please do know that you have been in my thoughts & expect a letter shortly in the mail!!

I really must head to bed for now...

Love,
Emily

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Dearest Emily,
So glad you are doing well!
I have missed you terribly!!! :)
It sounds like you have been quite
busy of late. It's amazing how many things can happen in life isn't it?!
Hope you have a fabulous rest of the
week! ;) *hugs*

Love & Blessings~ Miss Jen

Emma Pearl said...

Oh! You dear thing! I know I busy you must be!! My brother has been overrun with studies, and we all feel like celebrating now that he's finished school, for the summer. Just yesterday, actually! Whoo hoo!

Wishing you much peace,

Emma