CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Uncertainty...

One day melds into the next, separated only by the changing of faces nearby that I soon forget; the different meals that I barely remember eating; the number of times I become sick with the realization that my Daddy won't ever walk through our front door again. Each day I must ask the person nearest me a hundred times..."What day is today?"

But it really doesn't matter. I really don't care.

Someday I may be able to speak of the man we called "Daddy" and the deep love we held for him. Someday I may be able to share a little more about these times and the life we are now required to lead. I'm really not sure when that might be. In the meantime, know that the knowledge of having your thoughts and prayers has blessed me so much.

I have decided to schedule a number of posts I had previously written to "self-publish" from time to time in an effort to continue my blog, in some sort of way or another, for now. With our future so uncertain, my plans for songs I sing remain shaky at best.

Emily

4 comments:

Millie said...

I'm still praying for you Emily!

Emma Pearl said...

Wishing with all my heart, there was something more I could do...

Much love,

Emma

Sarah said...

Dearest Emily, I feel so awkward trying to say anything so I won't try, but please know that you will be often in my prayers.
Love,
Sarah

Mrs. E said...

Hugs & Prayers, Emily!