CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Dr. Fear...

Poor Sarah has been in so much pain recently from three stubborn wisdom teeth that had been insisting on coming in. They still were beneath her gum, but in such a short time, had already started to misalign her front teeth.

So, just a few days ago, she went in for surgery to have all three removed. She was required to have an IV and be put under during the procedure, which I'm sure was a blessing in disguise!

She is still in a lot of pain, and quite a bit loopy from the medication she is on, but I know she will soon be as good as new again. I can't help teasing her about the "chipmunk cheeks" she has acquired from swelling in the area where the procedure occured! ☺

Sarah didn't realize that her surgeon's last name was Dr. Fear until she had arrived home after the first consultation with him. We all couldn't help laughing...

His partner...? Dr. Hitchcock. Now, what it the likelihood of that?!?

I think I would have been a bit hesitant...wouldn't you? ☺

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is quite the coincidence! I'll bet the doctor and his assistant have had a few good laughs over their ironically appropriate surnames...

Carla said...

Haha, Hitchcock and Fear! Oh dear...

Julia Marie said...

Are you for real?? That is the funniest thing!

Melissa said...

That is so weird - makes it easy to remember who your doctor is...

Unknown said...

Oh poor Sarah! I hope she is feeling better now. I have experienced almost the same thing, I wouldn't even go out of the house due to my chipmunk cheeks! It was just pitiful. I was put out as well and had 6 teeth removed. I totally can sympathize!

Oh dear, I can't believe I haven't checked your blog in so long! It's so nice to read your journalings Emily.

I hope you and your family are doing well!

Many blessings,

~Johanna