CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Six Random Things...

Carla tagged me for this ever-so-random meme.
Here are six random items about myself...what are a few items from your life?
* * * * * * * * *

1. Ice cream, especially Breyer's, is my very favorite-est of desserts.

2. I prefer quite large purses/bags to small ones. That way I can stuff them full of all of the items I just might need. You never know when a situation will arise when you'll be able to work through three books, a knitting project or two, or maybe an essay. ☺

3. I prefer even numbers to odd.

4. I have extra small fingernails. I always looked forward to the day when I would finally have "grown-up" nails like my Mom's...but it's never happened. *sigh*

5. I've always had such a wide variety of interests. Some of my "hope-to-be's" over the years have been: a gymnast, singer, astronomer, writer, nurse, musical therapist, pianist, etc., etc., etc. To tell you the truth, most of these are still on my list!

6. Geology is my favorite college class.


You are supposed to tag several other people for this meme, but just about everyone I could think of has already been tagged by one person or another, so...if you think this meme looks interesting, feel free to try it on your own blog! Consider yourself "officially" tagged! ☺

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Well, I accepted your "offer" of being tagged. :)

Carla said...

I guess that is how tagging goes sometimes. Eventually everyone in a person's blogging circle will have been tagged lol

This was fun to read by the way!