CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

I love you, Mommy...

Ingrid Bergman and Son

Today is Mother's Day, and while my family doesn't generally tend to celebrate the "Hallmark" holidays, this one was too important to pass up. My mother is one of my best friends, she is my biggest supporter, my listening ear. I don't know what I would do without her. She encourages me when I am feeling down, she can tell what I am thinking before I speak, she lets me know that she believes in me; that she knows that I can do or be anything I want to. She listens to my tumbled thoughts and is patient with me when I am less than patient myself. How important that all is to me!

I guess all that I'm trying to say, Mommy, is...I love you. No gift is good enough for my thanks, nothing I can say will truly express how thankful I am that you have always been there for me. Know how truly dear you are to me...

Emmy

0 comments: