CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Another peek into my "Journey Book"...

I'm not feeling very well today, but I did so much want to keep up with my new blog, so I decided to post another old page from my "Journey" book. I hope you all don't mind...

* * * * * * * * * * *

I write because I love to write, but also because of a need way down deep inside that I must write. A need to put down on paper the emotions that I'm feeling. To have an outlet for all of the words and thoughts that are tumbling all around inside of my head.
~ January 11, 2006

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily,

I think this is an absolutely wonderful paragraph!! I totally understand that. I LOVE your writing style. It is so simple and real and heartfelt.:)

Emma

crimsonbanner from S&S

emme said...

Thank you for your sweet comments, Emma! It means a lot coming from you... : )

You and Johanna are such sweet girls. I wish Texas wasn't so far!

Keep up with your own writing! I always love to read what you write.

Hope you are well,
Emily