CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Debbie, too...

Debbie Reynolds

Remember this photo of the adorable
Debbie Reynolds that we all loved so much?

I stumbled across another snapshot of her yesterday that was taken at the same photo session. You can't see very much of her lovely dress here, but look at that frothy crinoline peeking out from beneath her skirt...

I never would have imagined that they would have paired those ever-so-interesting, gladiator-ish sandals with this outfit. Especially in the '50's, it was all heels, heels, heels! But they do look nice...and the outfit suits sweet Debbie perfectly.

4 comments:

Julia Marie said...

That's such a cute picture!! Where do you find all these? It's funny that gladiator sandals are back in style now.

Emma Pearl said...

Oh! She's darling! I do love that crinoline!!

Emma

Melissa said...

I was loving her sandals and had to smile when I read your comment - because that is true - but I think up in a tree they look much more free spirited than say heels...

Amy said...

Oh my goodness, how adorable!! What a sweet outfit - I love it too, Emma! *sighs* too bad we can't all dress like that all the time!

Amy